Little Sun’s unique combination of beautiful design and exceptional engineering has made the lamp popular across the globe. Featuring two light levels, it’s easy to use: 5 hours of charging in the sun produces 10 hours of soft light or 4 hours of bright light.
The Little Sun solar-powered lamp:
- Features the world’s most efficient solar cell, produced by SunPower, industry leaders in solar manufacturing
- Specially engineered to keep the electronics cool even while charging in the sun, and the ventilation of the solar panel ensures best efficiency
- Contains 3 AAA rechargeable batteries
- Received official certification in 2012 from Lighting Africa, a joint IFC and World Bank program
- ROHS and ISO-certified for quality and consistency in production standards
Was recently introduced into Centre Pompidou’s permanent design collection and has been nominated for Design Museum’s 2013 Designs of the Year Award